The Top-Lines company has set up a digital system for ticket sales and conversion. For this reason, every passenger who will travel, must necessarily appear at one of the agencies that operate with us, to make the cutting or conversion of the ticket. Otherwise, you cannot reserve a seat, and as a result, you cannot travel.
- Passengers are obliged to appear at the departure point at least 30 minutes before the departure time.
- If the passenger does not show up on time and has not notified the agency where he booked the ticket in advance, he loses the right to use it.
- Passengers are obliged to be equipped with all the necessary documentation to cross the border (passport, residence permit, visa, guarantee, Greek or European identity card, etc.)
- Children traveling with only one parent must be provided with a special power of attorney from the other parent, by which the child is allowed to travel. If they do not have such a document, children are not allowed to travel.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are prohibited inside the buses throughout the journey.
- The consumption of coffee and alcohol inside the buses is prohibited.
- The company does not undertake under any circumstances to take the passengers to the places or those parts of the road that are not marked on the ticket.
- The company is not responsible for delays or cancellations of trips for reasons not related to the company, such as weather, delays at border points, strikes, etc.
- Buses are not obliged to wait at customs points for passengers who have problems with documentation for more than 10 minutes.
- Buses are not obliged to wait for passengers at stations for more than 5 minutes.